I'm Sally Conway an online psychologist helping adults with anxiety and trauma overcome their fears so they can do more of what matters
Specialty areas: anxiety & trauma
Trauma and stressful events
If you’re struggling to cope after a serious event
let me help you:
- Put your fears in their place
- Get your life back on track
- Start feeling like you again
Your anxiety and trauma psychologist
I’m Sally an experienced clinical psychologist with an extensive background in helping people with anxiety and trauma both in the NHS and the private sector. To see how I can help you with your specific issues please follow the links above.
Due to my own stress-related issues I made the decision to set up in private practice in 2019. Now I see who I want, when I want and still have time to do the things that are important to me.
As a result I am more relaxed and focused and I’d like to help you deal with your challenges so you can make the changes that are right for you too. So I can be in the best place to help you, I see no more than ten people a week for therapy.
After a productive day I like to unwind with a TV transformation show, whether it’s dancing, dating, baking or building! There’s nothing better than seeing someone achieve their full potential or find a genuine connection. I also love pizza, I even ate it on my wedding day!
- Qualified clinical psychologist since 2011.
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) – Reg no PYL27049.
- Extensive training and experience in cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT).
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR) practitioner and member of EMDR Association UK.
- Trained in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT).
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant.
- Registered provider with Aviva, AXA and Aetna insurance companies.
To learn more about my qualifications and experience, please follow the link to my CV.
Take the next step
How might your day be different if you weren’t battling with anxiety or trauma symptoms?
By taking just one small step today you are opening the door to a new tomorrow.