I'm Dr Sally Conway an online psychologist. I help adults overcome workplace anxiety or deal with traumatic loss, illness or injury so they can be themselves again.
Traumatic loss, illness or injury
If you’re struggling to cope after a serious event
let me help you:
- Put your fears in their place
- Get your life back on track
- Start feeling like you again
Your workplace anxiety and trauma psychologist
I’m Sally a clinical psychologist and my background is in helping people with workplace anxiety and trauma. Having worked myself for over 30 years, I’ve naturally had my share of stress as well as family illness, injuries and loss.
Due to my own workplace anxiety I made the decision to set up in private practice in 2019. Now I see who I want, when I want and still have lots of time to do what I enjoy.
As a result I am happier in my work and I’d love to help you feel the same. So I can be in the best place to help you, I see no more than nine people a week for therapy.
I’m mad about TV transformation shows, whether it’s dancing, dating, baking or building! There’s nothing better than seeing someone achieve their full potential or find a genuine connection. I also love pizza, I even ate it on my wedding day!
- Qualified as a clinical psychologist in 2011.
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) – Reg no PYL27049.
- Years of experience helping people with anxiety and trauma.
- Extensive training and experience in cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT).
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR) practitioner and member of EMDR Association UK.
- Trained in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT).
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant
- Registered provider with Aviva, AXA and Aetna insurance companies.
To learn more about my qualifications and experience, please follow the link to my CV.