Think what you could gain by taking your next step today
Book an appointment
- To book an appointment first select your preferred appointment type from the two calendars below.
- Next make your selection from the times and dates available.
- Finally enter your email and submit your booking request.
- In response you will receive an email confirming receipt of your request.
- After that we will email again to confirm the details of your booking.
- For instances where a 50 minute appointment is booked you will also be emailed a Zoom link.
- To find out more about Zoom and how online therapy works please see our FAQs.
- Also, prior to a full initial appointment, we will send our terms and conditions, a contact information sheet and some questions to rate your mood.
- In doing so we can learn a little more about what to expect from each other in therapy.
- In the event that you need to cancel or change your appointment then please let us know as soon as possible.
Once we have received your enquiry we aim to respond within 48 hours.
NB: If you have insurance, please first check with your insurer: 1) your eligibility to claim for therapy, and 2) how many sessions they have authorised.S
To clarify, all links to external websites are provided for convenience and information purposes only. Sally Conway Psychology bears no responsibility therefore for the accuracy, security or content of the external site. If you have questions regarding the content of the external site please contact the site moderators.
Share your view
If you have previously completed therapy with Sally Conway Psychology please rate your experience by taking a few minutes to fill in this short survey. This enables us to improve our service and your feedback is greatly appreciated. With regards to confidentiality all responses are anonymous.